Are you prepared to comply with Local Law 87
Local Law 87, part of New York City's Greener, Greater, Building Plan, was enacted to improve the energy and water efficiency of New York City's largest buildings. LL87 requires owners of commercial and mixed use buildings over 50,000 square feet to perform an energy audit and retro-commission their buildings every 10 years starting in 2013.
Experience Matters. Select Aramark and begin LL87 Compliance today. We have more than 30 years of Energy Management and Retro-Commissioning Experience.
• We are a qualified NYSERDA FlexTech Consultant & Con Edison Green Team Partner and can assist with securing funding to cover up to 50% of the survey costs of LL87 Compliance requirements for qualified commercial clients
• We have completed more than 100 similar assessments over the last decade and identified average consumption reductions of 10% to 20%
• We'll take care of all LL87 compliance needs by working with building owners, management and staff to perform the required ASHRAE Level II Energy Surveys and Retro-Commissioning studies
• Our more than 100 technical licensed and certified professionals have the qualifications and years of experience you'll need for LL87 compliance requirements
• We'll manage the application, paperwork and compliance with the requirements of the program to ensure you secure the maximum financial incentives
Aramark is a Qualified NYSERDA FlexTech provider,
which means that NYSERDA will pay Aramark directly
for up to 50% of the cost of your energy audit.